What is HTML?
HTML is a markup language for describing web documents (web pages).
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
What is CSS?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
What is JAVA?
- C language is not a platform independent.
- C language is a processor dependent.
- Java is a architectural neutral – can run in any operating system using the source code.
- Java is a platform independent (Platform -> O.S + Hardware(processor)).
- Java does not depend on O.S. and processor to run.