Today we are going to learn How to take backup in PostGreSQL PGAdmin III. There are many scenario’s when we have to take backup of database from PGAdmin III panel. We can achieve it using the below steps:
- First opening the database hierarchy.
- After that right click the database that we have to take the backup, as shown on the below snapshot:
- After clicking the Backup button, it will show Backup database “Database_name” dialog box.
- Keeping the Format custom, Rolename Postgres(if have any other rolename than we can place).
- Pressing the Backup button as shown on the below snapshot it will start taking the backup to the define location: